The Omni Massage Roller Ball is the most versatile massage rolling tool on the market today. Use it at the office to relieve the stress and stiffness associated with long hours sitting at the computer. The omni-directional balls are highly mobile and easy to use. Simply grip the handle and roll the Omni Massage Roller Ball wherever you need relief.
Massage therapists, chiropractors, physical therapists and home users all agree: the Omni Massage Roller Ball is one of the most convenient and effective tools on the market today.
The Omni Massage Roller Ball feature the unique “omni-directional” ball, which combines superior function with ease of use. The comfortable grip reduces stress and fatigue on hands and fingers without taking away the user’s ability to sense knots and restrictions in tissue. The Omni Massage Roller Ball diffuses the intensity of direct pressure, making deep tissue work more comfortable to the receiver.
From the clinic to the hot tub, at home or in the office, this massage roller has proven its effectiveness and versatility. Use it over clothing or directly on bare skin. Take it into the sauna or tub, or to the gym. Impervious to massage oils, creams and body oils. This Omni Massage Roller Ball is also excellent for massaging away pain associated with migraine headaches.
The key to the superior function of the Omni Massage Roller Ball is its unique "omni-directional" massage ball.
Knots and restrictions can be felt in the tissue--similar to driving a car over a speed bump--this massager allows you to feel what is going on in the body.
Never use over boney structures, such as directly on the spinal column.
With a long-lasting and durable construction, Omni Massage Roller Ball can be used in the whirlpool or a soothing bathtub, as there are no internal parts to wear out or corrode.
For professionals, Omni Massage Roller Ball can be used in place of fingers, hands, and elbows.
- Sports Massage: Warming up or cooling down for workouts.
- Moderate pressure in conjunction with vigorous motion.
- Swedish Massage: "Traditional" massage.
- Light pressure with long gliding strokes on the skin with additional circular kneading and shaking motions.
- Deep Tissue
- Deep compression and friction along the grain of the muscle.
- Pressure Point: applied to muscles or knots.
- Hold on pressure point for 3-10 seconds.
- Reflexology: Massage used for the hands and feet.
- Back and forth or static pressure on the base of the foot or palm of the hand.
Omni Massage Roller Ball can be cleaned easily with soap and water.
Note: Shipping generally takes 3-4 weeks depending on location. Some distant areas can take a bit longer, but we’ll get it to you!