What does it do?
Using EyeLine Putting Mirror is one of the very few ways you can see precisely what your faults are. Top pros use EyeLine Putting Mirror all the time to check their alignment and address position. If you're having a rough time on the green, it's a good idea to know what precise position you were in - relative to the ball - at a time when you were putting great!
Why use one?
- Some of the fundamentals of putting are easy to check using this training aid which you put on the ground underneath the ball. Most important of these are the position of your eyes and the alignment of your shoulders. In order to judge this alignment accurately, make sure you purchase EyeLine Putting Mirror with a set of parallel lines for the ball to target and shoulder alignment.
Checking Eye Position
- Opinions on precisely what position to have your eyes are divided. Dealing first of all with how far from your feet to have the ball, Nick Faldo, Luke Donald and putting guru, Dave Pelz all believe that the ball should be directly below your eyes, whereas putter-maker-extraordinaire, Scotty Cameron and Ben Crenshaw advocate a ball position that is slightly outside the eyes (i.e. further away from your feet).
Nobody, however, thinks that the ball ought to be closer to your feet than a line directly below your eyes and you can easily check this with this training aid.
Similarly, having your eyes slightly behind the ball is thought of as a good thing by Jack Nicklaus and Phil Mickelson , as this lets you see the ball to target line better. Faldo , on the other hand thought the ball should be directly below a point right between your eyes. They were all great putters, so you can experiment using the EyeLine Putting Mirror
To find out what's most effective and comfortable for you. Once again, there is a consensus on what not to do.... Nobody thinks you should have the ball towards the back of your stance with your eyes above a spot in front of the ball.
Exact ball position, therefore, is personal to you, and you should experiment with it. The great thing about seeing your reflection when setting up on a regular basis is that when you have found something that works for you, you can always come back to it.
- Material: Plexiglass
- Size: Length*Width: 31*14.5cm
- Measures: 31 x 14.5cm
Note: Shipping generally takes 3-4 weeks depending on location.
Some distant areas can take a bit longer, but we’ll get it to you!
• Click "Add To Cart" button and complete your purchase now! We will get to work
to make sure you get your brand new order ASAP!
• Secure Checkout via: Mastercard - Visa - AMEX - Paypal
- Used by the pros!
- Designed to develop perfect form for every putt
- Builds up the perfect stroke without too much overswing
- Suitable for both right and left-handed golfers, as well as female golfers and junior golfers
- Perfect for use at home or on the course
- Simple yet effective golf training tool