Age Range: 3M,12M,6M,24M
Pattern Type: Patchwork
Model Number: Baby Hammock
Load bearing: <25kg
item type1 : portable crib
item type2: Baby hanging swing hammock
LET YOUR BABY HAVE COMFORTABLE SLEEPS USING THIS Baby Hammock!
Give your baby and yourself assurance when your baby sleeps. The Hammock Womb creates the safest environment for your baby, outside of a parents arms.
By mimicking the natural properties of a mother’s embrace, the hammock womb developed the optimal conditions to soothe and promote healthy development for babies.
Not only does it mimics a mother's embrace, it helps to regulate the temperature of the baby as compared to when he/she is sleeping on a mattress.
- Recreate the womb: By mimicking the beneficial properties of the womb we developed the optimal conditions to sooth and promote healthy development for babies. There are no dangerous hinges or electronics, just an ergonomic design that naturally replicates your embrace.
- An Easier Transition: Infancy is stressful. The first few months of a baby’s life are a major transition and growth period. So much so it’s often referred to as the "fourth trimester." Newborns are still very much adjusting to life outside the womb. Crescent Womb is designed to ease the transition from being in the womb to being in the world. To help them cope we re-created a womb-like environment. Supporting them with a soothing, familiar environment will also help soothe a colicky baby. By supporting the baby just like the mother’s womb it creates the safest place outside of a parent’s arms.
- Maintain a Healthy Spinal Curve: Healthy spine development is dependent on what is known as the “C Curve”. Traditional cradles force infants to lay flat. Laying your infant flat on their back stretches the c-curved spine into a straight line, against their natural shape. Research shows that keeping an infant’s spine straight can be detrimental. Research backed by the American Academy of Pediatrics states that “with prolonged sleep on a firm mattress can produce positional disorders and infants with decreased muscle tone (Short, 1996)”.
- Reduces Startle Reflex: The startle or “moro” reflex is a natural reflex for babies during early infancy. While this reflex is common some babies can startle themselves awake during sleep. Crescent Womb™ can help newborns self-sooth and prevent them from waking up due to the unique shape and function. As a result, you can expect a more restful sleep for both baby and parent.
- Create an Ideal Micro-climate: Because of the permeated mesh and the elimination of mattress pads or heavy bedding maintaining a healthy body temperature is a breeze, no pun intended. Crescent Womb significantly reduces the risk of overheating.
- Incredibly Versatile: Crescent Womb is the first ever infant sleeper that you can truly take anywhere. Folding up to the size of the average baby blanket and weighing about the same, Crescent Womb® is perfect to travel with for new families. Being able to travel with your Crescent Womb means that your baby will have a consistent sleeping pattern, regardless of where your travels take you. Crescent Womb can also help babies suffering from reflux. By properly adjusting the straps on the “foot” end to lower to about a 30 degree angle Crescent Womb can safely assist in relief of infant reflux.
Note: Shipping generally takes 3-4 weeks depending on location. Some distant areas can take a bit longer, but we’ll get it to you!
• Click "Add To Cart" button and complete your purchase now! We will get to work
to make sure you get your brand new order ASAP!
• Secure Checkout via: Mastercard - Visa - AMEX - Paypal